Sunday, January 18, 2009

Not Fast Enough

I was hoping that my butt would be feeling better with all the time I have been off it this weekend but I don’t think the healing process is happening as quick as I want the healing to. I have tomorrow off for the holiday but come Tuesday, I am back in the saddle and I will be driving my hair into work and , I feel, is really going to stress the old butt. So I guess it is time to head back to the wound unit to get their input. Going back to the wound clinic spooks the hell out of me but I have to have the situation looked at and get the wound under control and get some more resources. The last time we went, the clinic gave us these really great bandages and were supposed to have a guy follow up but he has never followed through. Dianne is hoping that when the new wheelchair arrives a new cushion will come with it and the new cushion will offer a lot relief. I am too.

No comments: