Sunday, November 12, 2023

Softly Sunday

Mark Anthony and the kids are in Idaho today, they've been at his aunt's place all weekend the family is celebrating an early Thanksgiving dinner since everybody will be gone visiting in-laws and things of that nature under actual day the holiday celebrated. It's kind of a Mormon thing I think or maybe it's just a thing of families nowadays that have so many in-laws to satisfy on the holidays it's just easier to do it ahead of the event and not get so crazy and involved because it's so easy to do. I pretty much enjoy doing nothing all day I did go out at one time just to test the sunlight and the temperature and it was pretty uncomfortable, granted it was about 10:30 a.m. so theoretically you got significantly warmer in the afternoon but by then I was into a couple of movies and just enjoying the apartment. The place is a little bit cleaner today. Last night before I went to bed I cleaned up a little bit around the kitchen chopped up some more vegetables for my pickle jalapeno pepper drink and no put up a new bottle of juice and oddly I didn't make the drink for today like I usually do in the mornings though I have been helping my self to the large slotted spoon full of pickled peppers periodically through the day.


I even thought about going out to breakfast this morning even though the kids weren't here but I really couldn't justify it with so much good food that I got in the refrigerator that has to be used up. So I made myself fried eggs and toast which I totally enjoyed I did without the cheese of course since I cannot do milk products right now because of the medication I'm on. I even had two eggs that I didn't eat that I saved to eat later on this evening when I made a egg sandwich use it up that fried eggs from this morning that I did not eat. It made for a fast low energy evening dinner. Now I just peace on a few things before I go to bed maybe I'll have another canned food and toast treat. Of course, I can't use cottage cheese which would be delightful but I had canned apricots and toast last night.


I can't remember if I reported about getting the shirts in that my home health person ordered for me. There's a bunch of them but I would say half are 4X tall and they're really huge I mean even I can tell I'm not that big. And they're all made out of like nylon stuff so I doubt they're going to shrink however the shirt I wore today is a Forex but it's cotton and it's struck down pretty good. So I don't know if I'm going to try to send them back or what. Maybe it'll be a good exercise just the same. All I know is I will have some new shirts in case I need to do something that I don't have to end up looking like the whole world I tend to look like most the time. The weather reports are pretty interesting these days looks like the droughts coming back not that it really ever left. But we did have a reprieve of quite a bit of snow last year especially in the mountains which greatly is the drought talk but the drought talk always says we need four or five years like that for it to have an impact. The upside however is tomorrow, like today the temperatures will be up in the 60s maybe 65 by Tuesday and sunshine. Also I found out that I should not be taking direct sunshine on my face and stuff while I'm on this medication what a drag. I have been enjoying doing that the last couple weeks but I only have to go a few more days an4d then I'll be off the Cipro… 

No comments: