Sunday, January 07, 2018

Pepperoni Pizza


I did not post yesterday and I apologize. I simply forgot is not even like yesterday was a very busy day for me. I did my arm bike that was about it. I must say I'm getting a little concerned about my apathy for my days. For example today I have really done nothing to speak of except I made pizza.

Mark Anthony did not have to go anywhere immediately after rising this morning. Mark actually spent a significant amount time cleaning the kitchen, which I dearly appreciate. I have to admit it's easy to get used to someone doing your work for you. I am trying not to be a slime but is just so easy to take advantage of an able body when one is favorable. My only justification if there is need for justification is I know that Mark Anthony will not be here forever and I should use his services while I can. Mark Anthony washed dishes,wash the floor and cook the eggs for breakfast. I made bacon as my contribution to breakfast.

Mark Anthony left to work at his home in daybreak by the rest of his family attended church, he felt he had to work quickly while they were away. I figured I would be alone today as I am every Sunday which is cool. I really didn't have enough clothes to wash which is what I generally do on Sundays. I spent the day ordering and watching movies and doing word games. I thought about going across the street for fruit especially grapes and more bananas but I figured I can wait till tomorrow for that and keep the Sabbath holy to some degree. I don't know what was the motivation as one of the movies was ending I got the inspiration to construct a pizza I've been threatening all week.


Late last week I purchased two premade pizza crusts. I've been wanting to make pizza for some time ever since the holidays. Today I have everything I needed a pizza except green pepper and let that ride. Pepperoni's, onions, olives and mushrooms. I had shredded cheese left over from late fall when I was making some Mexican food. I put the pieces together. The end result was not pretty as I would have liked but it was a pizza/is a pizza and I ate two pieces. It was okay for a Sunday night pizza followed more than I deserved it was the most exciting thing I did all day.that

No comments: