Wednesday, April 29, 2020

Taking Care Of Business





My stimulus check came yesterday! Yes, that's right I got a stimulus check I still cannot hardly believe that one came to me, but it did just like the news report said that it would. Now, as a good American, I need to go out and spend this money which I think I'm going to do but I think a little sock the majority into my savings and transportation accounts. I feel a little guilty actually even using this money because it's really going to increase the national debt so much I can't even think about it. However, in the short run and gun be selfish and not care. I'm going to order items that I use on a daily basis to an threefold just so I have reasonable backup if and when the economy goes south again and I fully believe the economy well. I'm still thinking there's a sucker punch out there coming and silly humans who do not have the patience of stamina to stay in space in place social distance is set ourselves up to get whammied . We are so stupid as a species, really should've gotten as far as we did for have come. I am also thinking of getting a hair trimmer may be some form of food processor. $1200 seems like a lot of money and I guess it is but when you think of all the things you could get stuck much money at all. I'd really like to get a new tablet 10.1 or largerBut I don't really need that I don't think.

I don't really need any close to speak of right now except maybe a couple more colorful summer things. And perhaps keep the hope alive that the administration is going to do another stimulus bump in a couple of months. Perhaps if the stimulus comes towards fall or early winter I can get some colorful/fashionable functional pieces of clothing. Right now however I'm also going to get some bedding, backup sheets and some fun things like a superhero's comforter and matching sheets. I may even invest in some fun foods like real steaks, seafood And interesting pieces of beef. Maybe stay away from the food bank. At the chance of sounding elitist going to start a food that I want to eat not food that is given up at the food bank however fund that might be to receive. I've got ton of stuff in my freezer that I don't think I'm really going to eat just because it was foisted on me I took it. I know I sound pathetic but such is life know who you are.

So I've got my stimulus check, I'm one of the crowd, I don't have anywhere to spend it except Internet shopping which is okay. I don't have a problem with that especially since it just shows up in front of my door I just have to put whatever I purchased away. This event will probably be the larger part of my spring. I'm thankful. I'm still being social distant as the good American should be our world citizen. But, I have to admit things are getting old. I need to get back in the world I need a new pair of glasses and get back into taking care of business…




No comments: