Monday, April 13, 2020

Clean Shirt Mean Shirt

Orian Rugs Indoor/Outdoor Paisley Paisley Multi Area Rug (6'5
Classical paisley design


I've come to the reality that I should never wear white method I don't like wearing white. I do but for various reasons one most important is that it makes me look wide, very wide and the other Is the whole battle of keeping the vast expanse of cloth clean. I've always been cursed as far as keeping my closed clean. Lately, with the last couple years I've been trying really really hard to keep myself presentable but it just is a no go. I would love I would love to be able to blame this on my disability on the fact that I have hands that are less than functional but you know what I was a mess before my accident. So perhaps the messes on the front of my clothing would not be as monumental as they often are but they would still be there I know they would be. I am just a downright messy person.

I am amazed at people most notably women who could wear a white frock day in and day out. Especially on Mondays. When I was working I would notice colleagues and workmates Come to work wearing something white, a blouse, a white shirt, light-colored pants. They would wear these all day then show up on Tuesday wearing very close to the same outfit. I could never do that. Somewhere along the line from the time I'm finally dressed to the time that I meet somebody in public I'm going to drip, spell or wipe something inadvertently on whatever I'm wearing that day. It is taken my nearly 70 years to realize the best bet to looking halfway presentable to wear something dark with brown streaks or designs – – I was at my best I believe in the late 60s and Paisley were the rage a person can hide a lot of dirt on a paisley design. I'm still quite amazed that my mother purchased close that were actually in style at the time when it was time for me to go back to school after my rehabilitation.

This last weekend, Sunday morning I was actually making French toast! I haven't made French toast for some time but since I happen to come into some soft white bread earlier in the week and I still had a carton of its scrambled egg I had to use a.this is a perfect time. I don't know why I was so careful I wanted to be so careful not like I was going anywhere that day, Easter Sunday. Not like anyone is going come over to visit – – which could of happened but didn't – – I just want to keep myself unspotted. Over the years Dianne has made me towel ponchos. She would take a large towel could a whole at one end for my head that I would use that to cover myself often coming from bathing or shower. I begin to wear this item when I would cook and even eat on occasions when it was relatively important but I stay spot free. Yesterday I looked high and low I've pretty much worn out my towel ponchos. I guess I need to make a couple more. I do have one garment like this is not towel and fits way too tight to be a anti-splash device. But now I have some great excitement as I contemplate making a towel bib for the old guy. After all I know a bib Is not that flattering and I know that but neither is spots and stains all over a white turtleneck shirt…

No comments: