Tuesday, April 21, 2020

Scan *Baby Scan




I started a long-term project, in fact the project I never cease I've accumulated hundreds of photographs the years and these are just my collection. I mean my mom had a zillion more photographs of family and family functions that withered away over the years. The items I have those life required over my lifetime partially through efforts of my mom and her, never ending quest to make sure that everyone had their own family album, over and over and over again. Many of these problems disintegrated over the years are at least pages any albums have, the images are still around but of all come away from the pages and I said, “I felt a couple of boxes”. Over the years I've just joined this collection with me wherever I gone and usually, unless there's something specific I was searching for what leave the box untouched. Every once in a while but I would be looking for something else in my stack of belongings, I would have to move one of these boxes and invariably start going through and reminiscing. The last apartment organization once again surfaced these boxes and I made a quasi-commitment to somehow put order to these documents. If I needed a reason, besides my own peace of mind I played with the idea of putting together a CD-ROM are data stick some sort that would have all these documents are all family documents particularly for Mark and Michelle of the images of their childhood that I have. Charles and James but also be included in the mess but I would allow Mark Anthony R Shelley to ferret out Who gets what or what ever .

I've tried this project before but ours got overwhelmed and with the project decide defeated by the complexity. I'm not for another try however and I think this time I might great inroads. I've developed a rudimentary filing system on my hard drive which I think is going to work. I think if I open enough holders and depositing like images and each of these folders I will have something to work with. Visit with my computer and the process is tedious and takes a great deal of patience. I don't think I have had the patience in the past now with Social distancing and personal quarantine I have developed the focus I need for this project at least for now. I think I wrote earlier about the images collected by my friends during the accident are just my accident presented to me in a green photo album. One of my friends whose image is make contact with me over messenger and she's been very supportive and now she wants to forward her any images from our school. Before I had just two occupied myself and to try to order to chaos now I have to please someone besides myself the pressures back on…

No comments: