Tuesday, April 28, 2020

Social Distance Tuesday


.
I think one of the things I miss most with this social distancing thing is my Tuesday morning Assist, Inc. citizens advisory meeting. It's not a big deal, the meeting, we get together and allocate funding the folks with low income or special needs to assist them with their property needs. Everything from water heaters, roofing repair and accessibility needs like doors made wider for wheelchair use, grab bars, role in bathrooms and of coarse, access ramps. We had been meeting weekly for years and then a couple years ago started meeting every other week. The members of this committee have been in place for literally decades. I'm one of the younger participants and now in becoming one of the older participants as our members age and move on to that great nonprofit in the sky.

Tuesday morning him on my own, no healthcare people to help me get up a shower or anything like that. This is a data can be totally independent and I quite love that actually. However nowadays that doesn't matter a whole lot because I'm just hanging out here at the apartments staying busy with my projects and I have enough to keep me busy until this Covid virus thing moves on. I assume that the virus will be taking care of one where the other given enough time. I'm okay, I have rent covered more food than I can deal with and working with projects want to get finished before I pass on to that great nonprofit in the sky. Right now the big project for me is scanning all of my images, photographs onto my hard drive. I want this visual history to be where people can access it when it's time I need time especially the kids, my kids, And possibly maybe even the grandkids if they so desire. Before you do this right I guess I would include paragraphs describing what's going on with each image fight could be that creative. Right now, I just want to get the raw data onto the hard drive and then I will start the arduous task of moving each image into its own group. If not for social distancing and social isolating I don't think I would have gotten to this task. One of the reasons I'm working relatively feverishly on the task is that if the lock-down or isolation decrees are lifted and people can begin to move around again I may not be so agreeable to such a tedious project of the scan in.

The task is even getting challenged now because finally, beautiful spring weather is invading the great Wasatch front. Today temperatures are to be in the mid-70s, this is a gift, and I plan to be outside doing something even if just reading in the sunshine in exposing my feet to ultraviolet rays which I'm hoping might assist my feet. For some reason the skin is peeling off of my feet. We defoliant my feet as much as we can every shower I take at least a home health person is. It's taken a lot of skin off but it still continues to peel I don't know if they'll ever be cured. I kind a suspect the culprit might be my shoes. Maybe I need to expose my shoes to the sunshine and healthy UV's might do something to them. I just noticed my diet dressed/foot guy is still working maybe I need to schedule an appointment and go down to have my feet look that by professional…

No comments: