Wednesday, February 03, 2021

A little Fishy



It snowed today which is no surprise because yesterday when the temperatures up in the 50s I elected to stay home of the apartments and work on either letters are my birthday cake and either visiting in person are over the Internet with individuals of my support networks. It was a good day my birthday was but I did get out and do anything and today I'm paying the price of going out in almost inclement weather. Actually, but the time I did go out after I had done my 50 minutes of your bike and and then finishing the corrections imprinting of Asher's letter the weather was beginning to settle down a bit. I have a nice and the temperature really wasn't very cold, the good 7° colder than yesterday but doable. My main driving action was having to get some dollar bills to finish the kid letters for the month and so far I just have Asher's finished, luckily I did have two one dollar bills to stuff into the envelope. I could've dictated the rest of the letters or at least got the letters started but I was anxious to you out to the bus stop. I've elected to go down to my bank which is one bus transfer away as opposed to trying to get the change from my local market, Macy's. This seems to be a big shortage of silver anymore. They don't like giving you rows of quarters. So I just figure go straight to the source, my credit union, and they have to give you the goods or at least that's what I'm thinking.


But totally enjoyed the other half of the fish dinner my brother bought me for my birthday yesterday. I even took time to warm it up which greatly enhance the flavor, the heat quite excited the grace in the batter around the cod. You don't really notice this, or at least I don't, when impeding the battered fish at first it's only when you eat the product cold or reheated that you see the oil losing out of the batter but it was still quite tasty and the Tatars were quite good also. I actually went to the the corporate website for the operation that sells this fish product dinner and you can actually find out when the food truck will be in your area. In the past food trucks actually been in the parking lot almost directly across from my apartment complex. I've never purchased the fish just because it was so god-awful expensive but perhaps to attain that kind of flavor you have to have true Alaskan cod and pay for it which I may now. It was enough nourishment sustain me through the afternoon.


I truly love my credit union. I go to the Taylorsville Mountain America credit Union and I like the diversity that Mountain America enjoys. The Taylorsville branch has more color that I believe any other branch of the credit union. Multi language all the time. Hispanic, South Sea Islanders Asians Native Americans and did forget people with disabilities and people in chairs. We all meet at the Taylorsville Mountain View and everyone gets along fine. I I slapped down my $20 bill and my $10 bill indicating I wanted a roll of quarters and 20 one dollar bills. I think if the poor little person behind the counter had time to think of my request she will thought it weird. It took a longer than usual to fill my request and the manager guy actually showed up to apologize to all good to me. I have letters to write and a legacy to nurture I have to do my first of the month thing that's write my grandkids… PS just for you guys who have been wondering, I did cook the steak tonight and it was huge and it was wonderful sautéed onions and a can of mushrooms I nuked a potato and to brussels sprouts I felt intense…


No comments: