Friday, February 19, 2021

Red or Blue?

 



Sometime this weekend going to make time to watch the Matrix That iconic motion picture about a universe built on the myth of being a complete universe of sleepers all caught up in the synthetic dream what our bodies are raised and harvested by machines to further machines reality/universe. The reason I'm going to watch this movie is because I was quasi-challenged by a friend of mine who lives in the Netherlands. She thinks a lot never was about challenges me. Right now she's pretty well frustrated with the fact that the entire legislative body of the Netherlands has quit. I haven't really given it much thought except what I hear and see on the 5 o'clock news and what other pieces of news I get via the Internet. Sadly and somewhat embarrassed I have to admit I'm fairly complacent. My friend, the Dutch European, so the shrugs her shoulders and weights around for the next election the come so they can repopulate the government. I just indicated that the “shadow government” must be keeping the system operational that kind of freaked her out. I don't know if that's true or not but when I start thinking about it how can you have a complete government resign and just keep going forward? Something's got to be run in the system got be more than just perpetual motion. I mean, I should be more upset and freaked out about what's going on in the US political system right now but you know what? I'm a bit complacent. I hate to say I don't care and deep down I don't think I really do because I know the system, whatever the system, will intervene and take care of itself. In another life I was really in the conspiracies and the shadows now I just figure is the way the system works – – at least our system. I don't know what it would take for me to get totally involved the way that I once was.


I think that level is coming when the government will be so ineffective and somewhat destructive to the point that myself and a lot of other baby boomers are going to have to shake a leg or be methodologically crucified. Is it going to be extermination centers I. E. Long-term care facilities, bonus payments for large cash payouts for contracts to walk into annihilation booth at the end of a period of time after you spend the money they gave you. Or maybe just maybe a catastrophic pandemic so universal that it will methodically take out everybody over 70 years old – – Oh hey They're already doing that. Now, to craftily tie all this together with the Matrix Metaphor. Maybe at 70 years old it's just easier to sit back recline my chairturn on Netflix and zone out There are so many great offerings in the streaming universe these days what a great time and day to be alive or asleep. My friend in a virtual half pointedly pushed my attention to the decision that Mr. Anderson/Neo would have to make that being what pill my going to take? The red pill and the rabbit hole or the blue pill but see what's on Netflix…

No comments: