Friday, September 24, 2021

Friday Afternoon Movie




Friday.  The weather is still quite nice during the day. Pretty cool mornings but warming to be a delightful in the afternoon. Today was picture-perfect in that area so much so that after I finished my morning routine even including my arm bike for 30 minutes I decided to head down south to 5400 S. and check out the Regal theater. I hadn't totally planned on a movie more than just really asking some questions about a program I'm trying to get involved in. For $18 a month I can go to was many movies at the theater that I desire. This is great for me because I really do like to watch a movie numerous times. I'd gone through all the steps to register for the program but held off until I can actually get the theater and ask some questions about how the program actually worked. I spoke with the employee of the theater and I basically finished the process outside of the theater as I waited for the movie I was interested in to open seating. I wore my heavy duty filter mask today because I knew I was going to ride the bus and they're pretty sticky on the whole mask wearing idea, which is okay by me since I do not need a sucker punch for the Fall. Redwood Road is a fast-forward or I never have to wait long so I luxuriated in front of my bus stop with my chair folded back and enjoying the autumn sun warming we thoroughly which was good because later at the movie I really wish that I had brought a jacket or something because they were still running their air-conditioning systems. The bus trip was good fast including no problems to speak of, no unruly riders's very nice driver for a perfect Friday trip. I have to admit I was kind of distressed there were no milk duds at the concession stand. Had I known this I would've gone to one of the dollar stores picked up a box of Milk Duds or two. I was really planning on no popcorn this visit and I stopped at a burger joint on the way to the theater and still have half a burger stuck under my black bag. Since I just finished purchasing my membership there was not showing up on the Regal's computer screens. So they let me in without incident and I purchased soft drink, a small $6.95 a mix of Pepsi free and a shot of Mountain Dew. I was set. Nothing crazy happened, no fistfights, the rule about five other people in the theater with me, no noisy talkers or unruly teenagers. Just me and my hamburger, mixed drink a kind of wish that gotten the popcorn but I figured I was okay. “Shang-Chi and the Legend of the Ten Rings. The movie was okay I don't know if I'll watch it again anytime soon but I could if I wanted and that's the beauty of $18 a month all the movies you can watch at the Regal

No comments: