Monday, September 20, 2021

Long Sleeve T's Please

 



Unbelievable! I'm sitting here hunched over my keyboard with my heater turned on struggling to bring the temperature up to 74°. Last night the little cold front came through which turned out to be real cold front. No clouds, no rain just cool temperatures that you stop moving it's only 60° and I just got back from the market but I chose to wear long sleeves this morning and I'm so glad that I did not need to start searching for my watch/stocking. I know I keep boobing about global warming but where is it when you need it?


Remember, I watch that batch of close on Friday, I wash the sheets that were drenched with the blood from my discharging hemorrhoid? It was a fairly small load the two sheets two pairs of shorts and T-shirts you know just two days of living but I didn't get to the folding of those close until this morning as I waited for my home health guide to show up. The first time I've done that and months waited that long. I personally think it was the cold front coming. I knew the last of the good days were at hand and now winter is upon us. Oh, I know even now NPR has predicted a warming trend for the next couple of days nothing like 90s but probably middle 80s at the best and I can live with that it's just the knowledge that another seasons past as I look forward to my 70th fall and winter. I plan to enjoy every second of every minute of the next couple of seasons. So as I was hanging up my short sleeved T-shirts I did a quick review of my longsleeved tees. I've got some, actually quite a bit, and I think they're going to fit better this season the last – – I think I lost some weight at least that's what I've been told – – but I wouldn't mind a few more long sleeves just to get by as well as look good. I'm going to do some searching to see if I can find any Marvel long sleeves. I do not necessarily want to go as heavy as a sweatshirt but a couple longsleeved tees at least. Perhaps a captain America star, and Ironman or something from Guardians of the Galaxy or maybe a collection of everybody slammed onto the front of A longsleeved T. They would all be cool if not expensive but seriously what else to spend my money on?


I've made the call looks like will have a meeting tomorrow at Assist, Inc. so the ride downtown for sure which I think might be nice. Like I said the evening will be cool but the day should warm fairly quickly. Maybe, go out for some lunch clam chowder or meat stick from taco time either of which would suit me fine. Then back home to maybe do some floor mopping are swifting. I really spent all weekend sweeping the floors are trying to strip the floors of the apartment I've done pretty good. If I can keep them from crumbs or whatever long enough to mop that would be great. Mark Anthony is actually contacted his friend who does housekeeping and she is going to come over not tomorrow but Tuesday next and do a run through the apartment will have to see how well that goes. But I'm excited I think for the first time I'm going to be happy with a clean apartment…

No comments: