Monday, September 13, 2021

Watery Eyes Snuffy Nose



My tree about 10 o'clock this morning I can feel it beginning to change

It's Monday I know, we are about a week away from autumn equinox which will be 22 September this year. For some reason I think my allergies have kicked in and somehow I think it's related to the upcoming event. I don't know this is what kicked off my symptoms are not the last night or rather this morning very early like 3:30 AM I woke and never really got back to sleep. Stuffy head and feeling of impending doom. I had the weirdest thought process of trying to figure out a way to go to my daughter's wedding which is sometime in November. It seems like things are so much more clear-cut and doable immediately upon waking. Thank goodness once I did get up (at 6 AM) reality begin to sift back into my view. I play with the idea that for instance far to go to Michelle's wedding, I would just do my program the morning of the day I would fly out which could give me as much as three days fight into another program till I got back. Would you me outdated travel a day for the wedding and the return trip. It's when I start thinking about what other items I might need like how will I deal with my power chair not only flying (I've heard so many horror stories of power chair destroyed, gone missing on their own flights etc.) that I just don't want to open myself to that risk. Even if that did work out, you get from the airport to Michelle's place and is the wedding venue in the other places that are going to be event functions accessible? I will not have a power bed which I use provided way of life. Perhaps, we could rent a lift of some sort and somebody could help me in and out of the bed and whatever. Just too many things to think about bringing about my first and foremost frame of mind how disabled by am and what a lucky guy am to be living as independent as I am in this narrow band of access that I have open to me. Mark Anthony, volunteered the trip and that could be a possibility if I was using a manual chair. I can't see me using a manual chair only for three days. I could possibly do it but once again I have to deal with going to an environment that's probably less than accessible to my needs. If possible you have access to a lift. The manual chair I have access to is my old beat up thing which again would be very uncomfortable if not impossible to try to survive in for a couple days. Still however this is all somewhat intriguing and I'm going to have to ponder further have a couple discussions with the kids. I doubt that I will do it but what if…? Remember what I said about waking up feeling that the equinox is upon me? When I will looked out over my patio and saw my tree across the way I could just tell my tree was getting ready to do the fall dance. The large trees over to the right of mine look like they've already began to turn. I guess I'm ready to see the summer go but I don't have to like it…

No comments: