Monday, September 07, 2026

Another Labor Day

I don't know how much of this posting will make it to the outside world. The tablet on which I write it every night is throwing messages at me indicating that I'm totally filled up the space and I have to get rid of some documents to make space for new postings. I'm so self-involved that I have a hard time erasing things I've written just because I'm so in love with what I am as far as writing goes. Even though I have what's listed on this blog on a page I have on the internet so everything I have is there but then my mind starts thinking what if something happens there and I no longer have the original here then I start losing myself down the rabbit hole. Chances are I could go back 10 or 15 years on some of these postings and get rid of some of those since I probably wouldn't even recognize him now if I were to read them. But something inside me tells me to keep them because you never know they could become handy if the internet fails and you no longer have access to the information you have listed on your website. The other option I've kind of explore it is having a chip inside my tablet, which I do, which has tons of space. I just need to know if I'm doing it right as far as sending saved vlogs from this page to the one on the chip that I have stored on this tablet. That is probably the best way to go about this problem I'm just a little spooked to pull the trigger. Truth of the matter is I don't have a whole lot of faith in the internet that's going to be around for a bit. I have yet to get to. It seems like a most larger task copy and pasting copied and pasting then going back to delete all those that you copied and hope that you'll be able to find them on this chip if and when you need to if not you'll totally lost a lot of time and making these posts. That's only half true because remember, the main purpose of this document is to provide evidence that happened write something over an extended period of time and probably get it done. Essentially what I'm talking about is writing 500 Words a night or a day and putting them together to form a book at some point in time. I believe I've accomplished that so now I'm writing just for the share pleasure/fun of the exercise.


I kind of poop the bed last night it wasn't a blaster but still it was enough that really made me feel uncomfortable. Overall I had a difficult time sleeping and I'm feeling tired today I'm glad it's about time for bed again hopefully it'll be better this time I had a fairly productive session this morning on the toilet with my caregiver. Hopefully I got enough out that I'll be able to be okay until Wednesday morning. Got a few moments this evening where it felt like somebody was trying to get out and I was trying to keep him in. It's beginning to become fall very rapidly. I had a short sleeve shirt on this morning it took me awhile before I got climatized to the coolness of the day. Luckily the day warmed up significantly towards middle afternoon. I was able to spend some time outside in the sun dozing and reading when I could get around to it. I went to the market picked up some milk at the dollar store came back again mainly all this exercise was to put miles on the new batteries. And my estimation they seem to be holding up very well and I think I can significant ranging if I want to. No I just want to get my bowels under control.

 

No comments: