The little delivery guy, the driver for us my wheelchair shop, just dropped off my repaired power chair. You remember, the vehicle that I got back from the shop earlier in the week supposedly prepared and nothing had been done on it felt like I had to send it back? Yeah that one. Anyway they ended up replacing the defective motor on the chair. They just put a used one on the chair- - which is okay with me I have no problem with that that as long as it works. I cleaned the information from a message that the caller left but in the call he informed me that they made a big effort to put the motor on because it's been more than 5 years and they have money to pay any more work into that chair. But I've been telling them that for seems like a year and a half now and they've just been put me off put me off. So now they just told me that I have to contact my medical doctor start the whole process Over Again by him writing a letter of need. And I had done all that before they should have all that on Rick but obviously they don't just irritates me there's no man. But the chair seems to be working well the guy actuated the chair from the front door of my complex to my apartment chair didn't stop once and it drove real well in the real quickly. So hopefully I can enjoy this chair for as long as I have to as the process for the new chair starts once again. In the meantime however please because I was able to get the batteries in this chair you'll remember at the back of chair. But having a problem with them all day up however the meter indicated that they were charged last night but when I went to use them during this day the charge went down really quickly which sort of weirds me out. I don't know if it just read a full charge and I was kind of surprised that the battery started deleting itself as quickly as it did. So I have been charging my pack of chair tonight as I was watching just in case the new chair that coming back from the shop didn't work properly or whatever I want to make sure something happened I had this chair totally topped out energy wise especially since it's a holiday weekend and there'll be no significant Tuesday morning at that is it just me or is my life? Now I just have to contact my caregiver, melissa, who is already indicated should be more than willing to come in over the weekend and help me transfer into the returned, repaired main chair. I totally appreciate this but that'll be tomorrow.
Since I know that they locked the doors to the building I kept running back and forth from my apartment to the front door to she is anybody was there wanting to come in. So doing that I always check the giveaway room or the giveaway table and when I first went down to check there is this comforter sitting there in this little plastic container. It looks like a great piece of bedding so I grabbed it brought it back to my apartment and will put it on the bed Monday to see how well it works. My old comforter the big old white thing has some major tears in it that I've put masking tape are that are the kind of tape on the silver tape just so all the floaties don't escape the comforter. It looks some perfect condition I'm kind of excited. I've been looking for a company but it's just too difficult to buy especially if you got to carry it around or anything.

No comments:
Post a Comment