My rear end is hurting this morning as I got up but after I got dressed and such the pain subsided it wasn't really a super super pain just an irritation pain again my big fear is possible but I really don't think there was anything like that going on. I try to keep a close eye on going on behind my back but it's just hard. I have my caregiver keep an eye on it too but sometimes I think she doesn't tell me exactly what I want to know because she's afraid that I'll respond by being totally freaked out - that's what I would be but I need to know this kind of things as opposed to sitting in denial. I do try to mitigate the problem of sitting up too much by laying down in my chair as much as I can during the day when I'm not out goofing around. This morning I had to get up get dressed and have breakfast with the kids at the local restaurant. It was a bit of a reunion cuz Mark finally got back from Russia, turkey and other surrounding countries. It was a bit fascinating to listen to his adventures. Following breakfast Mark went on his way hopefully to recuperate as far as dealing with the jet lag and all that he came in last night actually. Jazz and Jackson came over to the apartment and cleaned up quite a bit not there was a whole lot to do except that last night I cooked the roast that's always an explosion in the kitchen when I cook so I did appreciate them taking on the stove top in the sink or I did a lot of the meal prep for the roast and vegetables. I actually had the roast beef sandwich for dinner it was great. I kind of find it hard to cook for myself but when I do I certainly appreciate the effort and the taste.
My task for the week is to contact my wheelchair vendor and start the process of getting the new power chair. For the first time I think I've got most of the people online and willing to do what it's going to take to get the power chair. Of course I'm always somewhat reticent because I know the things are going to go wrong and it's never going to be exactly what I want or ordered but I usually work around the problems and survive fairly well. Chances are this will be the last power chair I ever order I hope it'll meet my needs the way that I wish and hope that does. It's not rocket science I don't know why the sales guys always have such a problem with what I ask. Essentially what I want is a chair that does exactly what the chair of sitting in right now does essentially an elevator function on the seat and the ability to lay my chair down to a laying position. I would appreciate any increase in speed they could lay on me but I doubt that's going to happen I think there's a law or something that says they can't sell power chairs that go a certain speed or a bump a certain speed that might be from the insurance provider who's purchasing the chair's point of view cuz they're going to go the cheapest route they can if they can get the smaller Motors that's what they're going to stick with but I've gotten used to sanction speed and realize that it's for my own benefit. Bottom officially begins tomorrow or day after I can't recall but it's super close now. Good morning feel cool it's not cold and I'm having a bit of a problem staying warm during the night I might even try to put another blankets on my bed tonight to see if that makes a difference...
No comments:
Post a Comment