Saturday, September 19, 2026

Cell phone Saturday

I really did not intend to be away from my apartment as long as I work today. My goal was to jump the bus run down to zag and then get back to the apartment and take it easy for the day in an effort to stay off or I keep the pressure limited off my rear end. I'm not sure if I've got some skin breakdown back there but I don't want to encourage any more if I do however things were not to be that way. Remember I had to go to zag to finish getting my phone taken care of. Haven't been able to use it this week because the battery died and of course they didn't have the battery I needed in stock so they had to send away and they did and told me to return in a week which I did which was today or yesterday and they couldn't do it yesterday cuz things are all messed up I can't remember why but they said if I left it they'd have it done today when I showed up around 11:00. Of course that was not to be the person who actually fixed the cell phone put the battery in cleaned it up may look really nice left the protective shell back at another building and they would not be able to get it to me for a great while I told him that wasn't good. I just wanted my phone so they readjusted some of their stuff and had some buddy else run down to pick up the casing. So I went back to Best Buy to wander around and kill time which I did. Eventually, I rolled back to the zag office / store and the young woman who was working with me came out with the phone in hand it was done! I can't believe how much I missed my phone and how glad I am to have it back. I know it's pretty sad but now I feel whole again. Look at messages and voicemails and stuff like that that I haven't been able to look at for a week more than a week actually. I can finish updating my calendars as well as work with my bank. So much stuff has to run through my phone I guess that's the way it is with everyone. I finally did get home checked on the roast that I put on slow cook or a little cook before I left thanks for coming fine. It's been enough time on low I ended up turning the heat up for an hour the next couple hours to cook the vegetables and finish cooking the roast. Supposed to finish by 6:00 and I pulled off a couple hunks of meat as well as some potatoes and carrots. I can't say it was a real dinner like a sit down dinner it was way more barbaric/basic than that it was damn good and I really think the roast that I got was worth the 1850 I paid for it. I threw it in the refrigerator and then washed out the crock pot and moved it back into his little corner. I do like Crock-Pot cookies


No comments: