I I kind of like the first day back from a vacation/holiday. It's like I'm returning to the real world from some fantasy place which was the holiday even if I really didn't do anything over the holiday it's just a different mindset that I enter into when everything is back to normal. In the old days it was when the stores were open again you could get groceries, do some shopping and get into places that were closed over the holiday. Now, you don't see that so much hardly anything's closes anymore really except liquor stores on the holidays that's a holdover I guess when things weren't so frantically focused on ringing as much money out of the present conscience as possible. Today was just beautiful a perfect autumn day still with influences heavily of Summer I think it got up to the '80s today but clear skies less wind than usual nice to be out. I briefly went across the street to the market it was more recreational than anything that I really needed. I spent some time reading in the afternoon, after I finished my hour on the arm bike and then even in the evening later I actually went out and joined some of the women out on the patio and visited with them for a little while. I really do this I don't know why maybe it's by shyness my my timidness. It was kind of fun however just sitting there in the evening visiting, y a m m e r i n g. I should have come back and got on this Vlog immediately but I put it off electing to do a few other things primarily the word puzzles just to get a few done before the end of the day better put everything else back a bit. I think I'm past the pooping stage how ever I do get some urges. Periodically especially if I don't empty my bladder in time I start seeping a little bit not really peeing but still getting wet. Still even though I've increased my liquid intake and feeling like I've got a lot in me when I drain I'm still only getting 300 or 350 cc's which kind of worries me that seems like if there is something wrong I would have other symptoms as it is I'm feeling almost great. I think there's all kinds of things in my urine I wish it was clearer but it is what it is. I still need to maybe run over to the Urgent Care drop off a sample and see if someone will write me Scripts for cleaning up my pee a little bit. Maybe this would help increase the volume of a drain as well.
Tomorrow I have A T. Council it's going to be a zoom meeting because the regular meeting is up in Northern Utah up in Logan and I didn't have a way to get there and the ride that I usually have when we do have these meetings in Logan will not be around. That's okay it's a zoom meeting slated to start at 12:30 and get over by 3:00. It's fairly easy Duty and I'm trying to push myself to be more active in these meetings. I would be so embarrassed if they asked me to stop coming just because I didn't respond enough to the conversations and discussions that we have considering assistive technology. I'm always amazed at how much other people are doing
No comments:
Post a Comment