Wednesday, September 02, 2026

Oh no!

This is going to be another one of my Infamous short blogs just because I'm not sure how much of it's going to stick around. I think I've totally maxed out my space I'm allowed to have and because of that my tablet is not saving my riding and hopefully this information is just going directly to my cell phone which I do have space on.


I got the dreaded assistive living discussion with my brother today over the telephone. I'm sort of surprised they hadn't come sooner and I know it's probably real difficult for him and it was just a very light mention so it wasn't like a heavy duty coming to God moment but still it happened and I know folks are out there concerned. I'm going to have to figure out a way to answer that question with myself amongst the other situations I'm in. I'm sure there's going to be further discussions down the road now that the proverbial cat is out of the bag so stay tuned. Didn't do anything today because they're picking up my power chair that was supposed to be repaired that's not they're picking it up tonight so I'm still in the backup chair and I think I'm going to be in it for some time so I'm searching for some cheaper used batteries I can get me through the whole thing if I have enough time living independently …


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I would say hell no to assisted living. It should be assisted dying instead. Stay independent and hire people to come into a space that you control, not the other way around. The assisted care racket is a huge money and control grab that does little for the patients.