I know it's only the second day into the new season but I must have been insist that I truly am enjoying this Autumn season so far. These days are beautiful cool in the morning but warming up in the '80s by the afternoon. Today was a great day I didn't have any commitments so I spent time reading on the patio after going out to the market and the dollar store to pick up a few items. I got those drink flavorings for bottled water which I really like and really I think it's helped me increase the amount a liquid I ingest during the day. I woke up pretty early stayed in bed till 6 I was able to get up and do a fairly decent transfer. I kind of focused on dressing because I wanted to be done by 9:30 so I could go to the coffee social. I was okay I was pretty well done by 9:15 and the social starts at 9:30. It was a good group today not a good discussion. I enjoyed the time I spent in the sun reclining on the patio reading off and on. Not much more is happening I did start the kid letters first of the month is coming up quickly.
I don't know what happened but there was something going on with my power chair if it's the front wheels in the front are exactly what but all I know there is this real grinding feeling I was getting driving around the chair this morning and that sustained that way that feeling up until I went across the street on a fairly decent roll to the market and back after that chair is acting pretty much the same. I just don't want anything horrible to happen to the chair in the next couple days or weeks. I did make a appointment to meet with occupational therapist to begin the process of getting a new power chair. This is going to be a lengthy process I know but that's just the way it goes but at least I'll be doing the process. I didn't really even cook today. I used up the last or the rest of the tuna fish so I made the other day. I made a sandwich and had the rest of the soup that I had for lunch and had the same for dinner the other half of that lunch. I had that Mormon soup which is pretty good I was surprised. I have a lot of cans of it so I'm happy about that. It said from that I anticipate going to bed early tonight in hopes of getting even more accomplished tomorrow
No comments:
Post a Comment