I'm kind of exhausted right now not much sleep and working to just stay even with what I need to be doing. Since I wasn't able to wash clothes yesterday I washed the match today at least keep me going until next Wednesday hopefully. I hadn't really done the wash for a number of months now since my caregiver pretty much starts to watch then transfers it to the dryer and then I pick up the final dried version take it back to the apartment full clothes and then hang up clothes. So today I was able to do the whole thing and brought back the old having to wait till things get done and just hang out for a while. But I got the pants folded the shirts are still in the basket I may wait for Melissa to do that tomorrow since you won't have to wash clothes. I would say the biggest event of the day was I was able to score a set of batteries for my power chair. A friend of mine over it the you cat was able to score me some which was cool. They seem to be working really well and I won't have to worry about running out of power I can get back to doing some bus riding and trying to get some things done. I also have the capability now to get into the position if I need to sample to see if I've got any problem going on internally. On top of all that I was able to do the arm bike as well for my third hour of the week. So just 20 minutes far and I'll have my 200 minutes in.
I have been really grappling with the whole Assisted Living issue. It's been a lot of time visiting with my friend and Buddy from ucap today. He was totally reinforcing of me living as independent as I can for as long as I can and only then consider Assisted Living options. He says not to worry about the concept going anywhere it'll be around for a while and I'm doing well just the way I am and to continue the good work that I bring to the issue of people with disabilities in this community. Really it really felt good. This is going to be another light version of the blog just because I'm having to save as much space as I can until I figure out how to transfer a bunch of old blogs from one section to the backup drive I have a test machine. I just have not Learn how to effectively used the machine like it's really supposed to be used hardware and software...


No comments:
Post a Comment