Saturday, February 05, 2005

Miracle

Lo the miracle worker. I have been slaving on the network problem I have been messing with all week and behold, I the middle of an on line call with my kids the big computer Colossus came to life with it’s internet connection and right now I have both systems online and operational!! I have no idea what I did, and I still cannot get get Colossus to recognize Guardian but I feel this is a great step forward. Mark indicated he might be able to stop by later today and see what we can find. It would be nice to have the systems be able to communicate with each other but just to be able to access NET at the same time is what I really wanted.

<>James has started to blog, as mentioned in an earlier post, check out his blog it’s great <>
http://universalinconstant.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

Fickle Friend said...

Thanks for the SHOUTOUT!