Saturday, February 12, 2005

Saturday Night

This a late post but I wanted to get something up for today. I was just abut ready to post something earlier when Shelly called and I IMed her for a long while. Now, looks as if Mark has just tuned in. He and Jazzy talked for a half hour or so. I cannot believe how nice instant messaging is. I am fortunate to have both kids linked in. Mark is not far away just a couple of blocks buy Shell is in another state. Saturday night, we are warm at home. Anankah is here for the night, she and Dianne are fixing shepherds pie for dinner and a sleep over. So, dinner, dishes then no doubt video or “go fish” or some other game for five year olds.

My Mom Posted by Hello

I have done little this Saturday: cleaned out the fridge and worked in my computer room. This will be one of those weekends we just get by on the way to Spring or at least the next national holiday. President’s day is just over a week away. I am bracing up though. We heard from mom today—definitely breast cancer. She is scheduled for a mastectomy this coming Friday. Mom seems to be taking the news well. I hope she is OK. She is 93. I suppose she has had a good run. Mom is full of life still but I think she is ebbing. I hope she has little, pain.

No comments: