Sunday, February 20, 2005

Princes Anakah


Princess A. Posted by Hello

Anakah spent the evening last night. Ani comes over with her little suite case: two changes of clothes, assorted stuffed animals, hand puppets and videos and Cs for the evening. Dianne picks her up at Bridget and gamines and usually hits the super market so we have a fresh supply of chips( three different kinds, BBQ, regular and cheese chips. We had home made hamburgers for dinner which were great. Dianne and Anakah settled down and watched “The Little Rascals” tapes and I busied myself on the computer. I tried to find Mark ,Shelly or James to IM but no one was on line. So, I goofed round checked some of my favorite websites and blogs. I am finding since I started blogging I surf blogs much more then I used to. I also keep tabs on a few specific blogs. I caught on those and the went to bed and read.
Ani and I were up fairly early this morning. Dianne slept in—this morning is when I took the princess pictures. Ani has her princess dress she loves to where when she comes over. Its a quiet day, Dianne is cleaning the house and working on the printer which is having major issues. We have been trying to save money and refill our own cartridges which, today has been having less then stellar results. We may have to make a run to CompUSA before the day ids out. We are making a memorial picture to Cinnamon.
The day is over caste, wet and chilly. A perfect day to stay inside and work on the house. Once the Spring weather starts our time inside seems limited.

1 comment:

marks_thought said...

Sheesh, this blog bring back the memories. Used to have Kid day all the time and the weekend was full of fun things. Most of us have grown older and away now and so Kid days seems mostly a memory.
The good news is Anaka is getting to keep the Kid day alive. I am looking forward to the timethat I can get things to a point where me and my little family can enjoy these things with ya!