Monday, August 21, 2006

Bend!!!

I am getting new office! I should be happy except the new office is really m y old office. The boss is “upsetting the fruit basket”. She is reassigning office spaces. You know mixing things up. I am loosing my view of the dumpster and regaining my window on then West. I am going back up front. Bend! Bend! I can do this. Job duties are shifting just a little. I am getting more responsibility for the same pay but I will still have a job. I am sort of am liking then new stuff I will be doing, creating some press releases and getting the information out to Statewide newspapers.. Now I can do all this now because I have few calls but when the calls increase I will have much less time and much more stress. We will have to see.

We just finished the staff meeting where this information was released. Silence and long faces, clearing throats and shuffling of chairs; The natives are pensive. To implement this change will cost my operation more—a couple of grand a year but the new director wants the changes enough she will be welling to “eat” cost. This almost makes we wonder if there is more to plan I have not heard about. Again, I should learn never take vacation. Things are always bad on your return.

One thing is certain I am much more busy then I have ever been before. This is good because the day speeds by. I seem to have a zillion things to do. So, I had better get busy. This post will be way less then the usual 500 words. But desperate times call for desperate measures. Just bend

No comments: