Tuesday, December 24, 2019

Christmas Eve



It's Christmas Eve and once again I'm alone. I finally accepted the fact that I must not be a Christmas Eve can a guy. Still however it's the holiday season and I love the season. I'm getting ready for the holiday. This morning I actually got up dressed and headed out across the street for the Fresh Market to get the roast which I promised myself I would cook for the holiday. I really contemplated why I was doing this whole roast beef dinner thing this morning, early. I'm sure I'm trying to fill some kind a hole in my life I mean it's so obvious. I did however stopped short from buying the biggest prime rib roast I could find. Mind you I'm doing all this with the hundred bucks Dennis gave me. That's kind of fun. I settled on this nice little roast guy. It's not very big but will be enough for a taste and give me the realization that I'm having roast beef for my Christmas dinner. I'm going to crockpot it. Throw in some vegetables and eat tomorrow afternoon at some point.

Thanks to my dentist I have spiked eggnog. I am trying to pick up around the apartment a little bit. Even though I had my person come in on the Saturday the units got a little messy. So I'll pick up a little bit around the apartment and put some things in order and have some eggnog and thinking of watching Scrooge to after NCIS. I'm sure it's a rerun but that's what I do on Tuesdays. While searching for Scrooged I ran across day video of a burning fireplace. The rents for three hours. I ran a little bit of it turns my whole screen into a fireplace is kind of funny. I thought about going out to a movie this afternoon or this evening but I'm a little worried about my rear end. For some reason it's been quite sensitive all day. I don't think the skins broken I think it's just irritated could be hygiene issues I hope not but it could be. I didn't necessarily want to subject my butt to rocking that would come about from even just going to the bus stop and from the bus stop over to the movies and back. I figured I had enough on my plate to deal with. The apartment. I've got my holiday meal, I've got my Internet connection and my ability to text. I purchased way more treats that I needed not so much sugar-based as much as carbo based – – which is a real self-defeating proposition. Have the roast the cook, I've got porkchops that got found out that I need to cook which might be good for the week. I've got Pepsi diet to drink and Netflix and Amazon prime was spectacularly wonderful Christmas Eve.

Of course tomorrow the buses will not be running its Christmas. Not that I go anywhere anyway and I guess if I really wanted to I could mount up the chair and go up and watch the new Star Wars are some of the other offerings. I could even use a taxi. I do have a couple hundred bucks in my transportation account that I guess I should need to spend. Either way Christmas is coming there's even talk of possible snow on the ground tomorrow morning maybe I'll stay in…

No comments: