Thursday, January 12, 2023

Already Thursday?!

 


How did it get to be Thursday?! To be honest I almost missed the coffee social this morning but that's a big deal the event was quite poorly attended but the point is I do like going to coffee social drinking coffee and just hanging out for about an hour then get on with my life. Typically I wash clothes during this time it's great to have an escape function as needed. I can always excuse myself from a tedious conversation or general topic by having to change the wash to the dryers. It works if I don't come back nobody notices not that it matters anyway. I had other things on my mind however one was do not really want to attend my former bosses retirement function of the independent living Center. I was really conflicted but since the tape job on my butt and Gloria did was hold it so well I figured I could make the trip into the center with little tush damage.


It's not I separated from my job from the independent living Center under duress or anything. It's just the job opened up with the state and I just moved on the situation. I didn't think I would ever gets state job in this particular state position I have envied for some time. The person whose job was moving on was a good friend of mine and I think that a lot to assist me in getting the job. It was just weird the way I transitioned. After I put in my resignation of 2 weeks notice I worked until the endmy last day and left. Now going away party or anything like that it was just… Gone pecan. I didn't think too much about of the time though was kind is surprised but I moved on. I thought about it a lot will ask years and especially today. I think I may have been somewhat distressed I don't know. All I know is that I felt little out of place message they did not want to bring any clouds on the party. I still haveextremely close feelings with the books that I worked with in my area of the office. I also have close feelings with lot of my clients are folks that I work with in my position. It was great seeing these guys and truth be told it's probably the big reason I attended the event except that I thought it was one that I see in that my boss saw that I was there and I took time out my schedule to be there. And begins me traveling anywhere is public transit. I'm just thankful that today was a beautiful day and a great day for transportation with the bus and train systems.


I got there late there something going on with the buses on my route the accident or something there trying to figure out also the problem and meantime the bus I was was on didn't move for about 20 minutes. I was fashionably late. There are doing this honorary thing where people were standing up and giving verbal testimony to how great Deborah was. I guess I should have said something but I did not. Then there was this event where everyone to take pictures with the director I skipped that as well to visit friends and soon it was getting on to 4:30 PM which was good enough excuses any to bolt for the bus. As I was leaving the new director and all beside indicating wanted to meet with not over and set up a meeting sometime next week. Curious to see how this will go specially sets my old boss is still coming in to the office and I will be meeting with the new boss could get interesting.


When I got home there was a box sitting inside the door it was my new cushion my wheelchair and my butt I'm kind of excited…

No comments: