Thursday, January 26, 2023

Healing?

 


I think of getting better. I still feel at risk as far as well maintenance goes but I felt overall better today. Now having written that I must confess that I did not go to coffee social this morning , just did not feel good enough to enjoy whatever conversation might be had. I was cut looking forward to going but in the end elected stay in the apartment and watch a movie. Movie watched as been my whole modus operandi for the past couple of days required frankly I'm thankful for it even if it makes me feel like a jerk. Hopefully, after tomorrow's regular home health visit also covered well enough to go through the weekend making it until Monday.


I was really quite surprised that I slept through the night all the way to almost 8 o'clock this morning. I was really a shock. I woke up a couple times but that's normal for any night with to be down for 8 hours as I was was remarkable. Perhaps I was just making up for the fact that I was so awake the night before. Today, I actually did my arm right for half an hour – which is less time than I usually do – does able to do that which is a good sign and hopefully will give me enough fatigue that will help me sleep tonight as well.


I don't know if I've brought this up before but something's happened with my infinity account and I can no longer get the regular cable offerings of which local networks are one. A basic listen to the CBS feed particularly for my evening news local as well as national. The couple weeks ago just sort of vanished I guess I need to get on ball and find out what's going on because according to my infinity statement that's part of my subscription. Now, I'm tech savvy enough to realize that all the networks run their own streaming systems these days. I've luckily been able to figure out the process to find the networks and then to click into the broadcasts. Some nights seem easier than others. You have to be careful to cause if you don't watch closely you end up watching last night said the night before's broadcast and not necessarily the bite that you want pictures right now. I'm not sure but it seems to me that I could get the local news relatively easily but having to then go to the national news when they make the break at 5:30 PM that's where I get befuddled and sometimes I get the news I want other times I just get frustrated. Tonight was a night of frustration and a side just a ditch the news entirely which probably is not a bad idea anyway. There's really nothing in the news your person really needs to know. The evening news is kind of my security blanket of its window the world is still out there turning good or bad or however obnoxious the whole thing might be. I'm even quite angry at the whole system just because it's such a gimmick. Noticing that you can only get one news article in before they break for commercial So you're lucky to get 4 or 5 articles during a whole news broadcast It a whole lot of commercial interference. But even with that system feels good to have a going on in the background just to know life goes on

No comments: