Sunday, January 29, 2023

Sunday

 



With the shock I realized this morning that the 29th of the month is very late in the month and I really need to be starting my monthly letters to the kids. Holy cow! I try to get these things written at least in the 1st week of the month in the last couple months I've been trying to havethe letters done and mailed by the 1st of the month. If I can get both envelopes printed tomorrow as well as the the letters by February 1. If not by the 2nd which also be a great birthday present to myself. Tomorrow the weather should be pretty bad and since I did my week shopping on Saturday I have no reason to leave the apartment to speak of so hopefully I'll get everything processed mañana.


It snowed on me this morning driving my power chair up to the restaurant for our weekly family breakfast. Jasmine is not with us this week as she's in Florida visiting her sister. I've really gotten to miss her when she's not around and I think that's a good thing. I wish I had those feelings with my other grandchildren. Of course in Jasmine's not there neither is Jaxon which is counted too bad I like his presence as well. Hopefully they'll be with us next week. However, it's nice to have Mark all myself sometimes to go over what's going on in his life in more depth probably them we have when there's the kids with us. We don't get it in anything deep of course would just good to hear what he's doing how he's doing his life. He has this whole thing set up with the Russians which kind of scares me to death but hopefully he'll figure it out one where the other. I hope I don't suffer too much of the Cold War mentality but I do know how the government tends to be when one begins to fret nice with those that we think might be more enemy that not. One can only say so much and particularly so as a parent. Parental credibility only go so far. We spent our usual hours and 15 or 20 minutes at the restaurant swirling down coffee and eating our breakfasts. Today I had more oatmeal with toast and crisp bacon. It's probably the healthiest thing I can eat at that restaurant. Luckily there are other offerings are okay, not necessarily stellar but good enough. I'm trying to get my bowels back in order I'm trying to not stuff as much food in the myself as possible and by going with mush and toast them able to achieve a fairly decent tasting breakfast without stuffing my bowel with carbos and grease.


I'm so glad to get my stomach back in order. I noticed that I have been stuffing myself the last day or so I need to stop that. I do believe I'm eating more nuts that I need to so I need to cut back there but keep some in my diet especially the cashews every once in a while I think those could be the culprit when I overdo it. Tomorrow I've got a get back to my task of filing all my insurance and other type of regular mailing forms. It never stops…

No comments: