Monday, January 09, 2023

Wearing Out?

 

I don't know was it because I didn't work out yesterday in my body wasn't all that tired as I also did not workout Saturday? All I know is that I will about 230 or 3 AM and I didn't really get back to sleep. I believe I dozed off on them.I finally got myself up about 6 AM to start the day. I did okay throughout the day. Luckily it was another one of those dreary winter days and I have no reason to leave the apartment complex that actually no reason to leave the apartment to check the mail.


It was nice to see Lissy today. She was her usual, upbeat self telling me about her weekendand I told her about my particularly my adventure going to Avatar 2. It was finally nice to have something to report to my caregivers about me being active are not active. It really is nice to have something to report. I was so pleased with the bowel movements which was fairly colossal. I had been sitting on it were a couple of days likely get it o. I'm going to have to start working on a solution to this problem when I have to go the extra day without assistance to the toilet. I really wish I could get the strength together our system developed that would allow me to get myself on and off the toilet independently . Sometimes I think I'm very close if I could just figure out the appropriate technology that would allow me to lift myself up after doing my business. I doubt that going to find an appropriate solution aside from just hiring another person for Sunday service or maybe late Saturday night service don't know. Having such options certainly make my life a little more interesting.


Sort of in that same thought process. I've been texting a fellow spinal cord injury person in my Reddit group. This person is a fairly low level para relatively new seems be fascinated by the fact that I'm able to get in and out of bed independently and that I live by myself for that matter. I don't think about these things, really, until somebody brings about starts focusing on what I'm doing is a little strange in some cases almost heroic. Like all the time my life as a personal the disability I have donewhat I thought I was supposed to do. No one told me I could not do whatever, I just did it are trying to figure out a way to do it in most cases that got it done whatever “it” was. I'm the oldest individual that I seen on his group were disabled individuals. Sometimes I feel a lot of the other folks read my posts see me as a necessary relic might be able share information on the road there on in their lives. I just like having some of the text with especially the disability on which we can compare notes. I can't remember who I was visiting with last week but I remember talking about how I want is so closely and noticed the slight, slight differences from one day to the next primarily on actions that I can no longer do as well as I used to. I spend a great deal of time blaming my power chair and how mature does not seem to fit my body causing me to not be as independent as I like to be. This could be just excuses for the fact that I am wearing out, becoming old or being made ready the great transition whatever that might be…


No comments: