Saturday, January 28, 2023

Some Times You Feel Like A Nut

Blog 012823 – – Saturday


It's no surprise but guess what? My power chairs begin to act funny again more so than usual. I'm not sure if it's the power chair itself or the batteries that power it but something is happening to my power that it seems to be draining quickly more quickly than it used to anyway. It may be my fault because I went through a period where I charge my chair every night and that probably is not good for the batteries per say but it certainly let me feel better that I had enough power for the next day. Yesterday, I had not powered by cherub for 2 days but I really hadn't gone anywhere in the city that like 95% or 75% Sunday like that but by yesterday afternoon I was almost out of power in by the evening I was afraid to go to bed because I was frightened I would run out of power in my chair somewhere in between so I actually came back to my computer station were I write and watch television/stream plug my chair into the charger charged for about an hour while I did puzzles it was 1130 almost 12 before I finally got to bed. After I charged my chair for that 45 minutes to an hour it should I is that 75% charge which was impossible. I think it's what they call a “surface” charge. Not sure what that exactly means except for somehow it just covers the top of the battery so looks like that 75% charge. In the old days when that would happen the charger would think that the battery is that 75% think it was finishing charging at 25% and really your only probably at 20% of charge doing yourself a great disservice the next day. The new batteries however I understand can be charged every night with no deleterious effect to the cores. I of course, have my power chair right next to my bed and my charger right next to my power chair and then when I lay on my side I can keep track of the charger. Plugged into the charger my chair shows that I'm charging but that's just a circuit completion what I could really tells when I look at the charger there is a like that's orange that turns to green as the charge progresses and I noticed to the night that the battery was being charged slowly – – just as it should – – all might long. At 5:45 A.m. the orange light stayed green finally. Took nearly 6 hours to charge the battery so I felt comfortable going across the street to the market.


I would have Not gone to the market today had I not Listenedto the weather which Indicateda series of storms, small in nature but very very cold are coming my way for the next number of days. I want to make sure I had is least reason as possible to stay in my warm little apartment. It Saturday night nearly bedtime. I suppose we're going to breakfast in the morning even if it's storming it can't be worse than last week had enough to the restaurant in the snow. It's been a good week even with my diarrhea I feel I'm nearly back to normal to see how I feel small night but I think I'm okay I think I just have to stay away From the nuts I've been eating…


No comments: