Wednesday, January 25, 2023

Long Day


 Well today was a lost day. I don't know if I have come down to something our I got my digestive system all out of whack or whatever but I felt that risk all day. I had a fairly decent movement this morning and I was feeling fairly confident after the shower and dressing and after my person the left for the day. Good bit morning I felt like I was beginning to lose some bowel. I'm not scheduled for another bowel movement until Friday morning. I was hoping that things would settle down and not be able to “hang in there” until the end of the week but by midafternoon is realized that that was going to happen. I was getting kind of crampy I was feeling kind of weird and by 6 o'clock at squirted a little bit is time to call someone to help me into the bathroom finished the job. Likely has able to contact my morning person Gloria. She work with me this morning and she was still in her were closed everything when I got a hold of her and she and her dog room to come over and assist me with a clean up in a shower. I am actually feeling kind of week I think the day was released, stressful on me. I did will the usual plan for me anyway was to in the yogurt cup and have some toast with peanut butter on as a way to start clogging me up. I might even hasn't cheese later on before I go to bed. Do you want to know a real secret? I actually had Gloria put me in a diaper you don't want the giant man diapers for old guys? Hopefully, the slow legal diaper will mitigate any issues should they arise between noon bedtime and maybe if I'm lucky the doctor will stay in place as I roll in the bed and cover before the night. Just go to get this thing taking care of get the fauna back in my gut growing again. I know I make it sound like I'm the only ones having this problem and for me it is but you know there's a bunch of old people at this apartment complex who are now have difficult time getting around and all the must have issues similar to this from time to time. I don't hear anything about it however and I suppose that's okay but just interesting but I don't.It would certainly make me feel that I wasn't the Lone Ranger. Maybe people just do a lot of laundry during the night hours when they can't sleep. It's late now, for me almost 9 PM. Are you like to stay up to 10 PM to start right process to get to bed but usually takes an hour or so that I try to read for an hour if I can. Tonight maybe I'll just sort of go to bed early and try not to move around too much to excite my stomach and hopefully just hopefully I'll get to the.okay things we settled down tomorrow just hopefully my diaper will stay in place…

No comments: