Monday, January 02, 2023

Snow Mo Monday

 

(Image coming maybe)

I don't know where that I went. It's not like I did anything meaningful be except for try to lay back in my chair to take the weight off my butt. By home health person found to smallish wounds on my rear end morning when she was assisting me with my shower and toileting. This kind of freaked me out course. I was really hoping wound will have been healed by now now I have another. To change the dressings and added more medicine cream hopefully we'll see better results by Wednesday. It's not like I was do anything today anyway. That's what I meant by opening sentence today's blog. I had meant to get out the back gate to get an image of the for snow removal of the sidewalks around the building. There's real questions about who has responsibility is enough just wear a person out. In either case I will not be going anywhere until something happens to get rid of some of the snow. Maybe I didn't really energetic tomorrow I'll go out and get an image. I don't know how long it will take to get back to going into town. I suppose I could catch the 217 which is right outside our building going to the community college and pick up one of the buses there that would take me to the Trax station. The only worrisome thing about that is what I be able to get back to the apartments coming back. Coming back might be a bit easier since our apartment is on the busiest side street sort of. Luckily I do not think that will have a meeting tomorrow ASSIST, Inc. and if we did I still would not make it Because of the snow.


The next 2 months ago be rather challenging from the standpoint of being locked until we pass the snow season. Alternatively.early on was able to get letters finished, printed out along with the envelopes and everything signed sealed and stamped and I dropped it off at post drop at the front of the building. Not bad for having the letters go out on the 2nd day of months. Other than that I continue to watch the outline below seasons in an effort to keep the weight off my rear end. I don't follow its working but we shall see. When the 1st things I want to do this year's get into the Best Buy and 21st S. and check and check on another headset. Just not too happy with the way this letter is working and I will take responsibility our role that sentence breaking the microphone section which I think is a problem taking dictation except for it's actually working really will tonight. Maybe I get someone to take the microphone together that might save me a trip|to the Best Buy and even then the trip will be soon. I suppose I could jump to 217 and get off at Walmart and see with their electronics department has. Really don't use them very much not really any specific reason except for pretty much trained to go for electronic material at places like Best Buy. Maybe the wisest way is to go local.

No comments: