Monday, September 11, 2006

More Pics

I have spent all day taking calls and getting my office set up…I can tell this office move is going to be more difficult then I had anticipated but the task is coming along. I am afraid I may have to call m on mark yet again to come in to the office and help me move a few more big things. I hate doing this but I cannot think of another soloution to the problem of having to move the book case, Again, another problem of being a guy with a disability you gotta recognize your limits.


This is one of the images my little sister sent to m the other day. It’s an image of my two kids and me taken about twenty years ago. I had never seen this image, that I can remember, and must say the image was a pleasant shock. I had forgotten how cute the kids were at this age. He image is taken at a park one of the times my parents came down from Idaho for a visit.

I was not a custodial dad—so I was a weekender and special occasioner. Holidays, grandparent visits, school presentation or recitals etc. Actually I was not even a weekender, I was a Saturdayer. I scooped them up when I had transportation and we would go out for Kid Day and I would get them back by 5:00 OR 6:00 PM . But I sensed the guys always liked hanging with me and I sure enjoyed my time with them. Hopefully their smiles says it all.

No comments: