Friday, September 29, 2006

Older Sisters Rule


Dear Brother,Whats with the gloom and gloom attitude? Its just two old,80
something trying to keep up with a 96 year old and losing it. Wouldn't it be
better to be in a nice home with new people to boss around, tell long
stories to,read poems to,eat "GOOD FOOD" and be closer to family than what
she has now?  "Attitude" dear Brother. And I can't think of too many of our
family that wont speak their mind loud and clear.  I would have put this on
your blog but I didn't want to spoil your image.  Besides it wouldn't take
it.(I didn't know how) Love ya, Faye  P.S. you may share this with others.
 
I have two of coolest older sisters on Earth. I am luckier then most because I jhust lucked in to the older sisters I have. Most people are born into their family and stuck with the sisters but I was adopted so, even though the choice was not mine, someone chose to accept and raise me. And my two older sister were there for part of my very young years and helped give that love every kid ought to get. I told you all about Irene the other day . Irene is my oldest sister Faye is my next oldest. Faye is cute as a hoot and tough as snot. My earliest memory of Faye is babysitting me on Saturday nights and letting me stay up to watch HighwayPatrol when the show was first out back in the middle fifties. I also remember Faye’s band uniforms and her tuba. Trips to Lucky Peak dam, Lake Lowell (Idaho) and the Two Boys In out Warms Springs avenue out by the old prison. My favorite Faye story (a side from being Carl’s bodyguard) was her construction of a custom sack of potato chips five feet high. Seriously.
One of the years our family went to Canada(that’s where my dads people lived as well as many of my mothers) Faye was employees at the Clover Club potato chip factory. Faye put together this huge sack of chips only to have the chips destroyed when a co worker inadvertly sat on them. Faye made the worker replace the chips. I hope the actions of our life are recorded somewhere DVD. I could watch the potato chip show over and over again like a favorite Seinfeld .
Faye wrote the first paragraph of this post and sent it too me as an email because she does not have a Blogspot account and cannot live messages to my blog. I hope Faye can figure out Blogspot and she opens an account. Faye would really write a “killer” blog, she has so much angst her blog would be priceless. The networks would fight over the rights to make a situation comedy.

Faye thinks I'm a snot, I am. I am her adorable little brother snot always have been always well be. Bare in mind, I am really old an Faye is a good ten years older then I am which makes her ancient—an adorable ancient but always to be my biog sister. I could not be luckier.

No comments: