Wednesday, November 29, 2006

One Two Punch

When I got home last night I was surprised to see my van had been moved out on the street which is not a big deal just odd. When I got in the house Dianne had informed me that my brother and cousin had been there to get my mother’s hospital bed to move to my brother’s home in anticipation of my mom relocating from the nursing home come the end of the month. YIKES TOMORROW!!!! But they had to move the van to get the bed out of the garage and did not re-park the vehicle. This was no big deal I figured the van would get re-parked. Cool, I unbundled from the storm which was never there and wandered into my evening.

I was in my computer room after my shower this morning getting dressed and I hear the deep rumble snow plows not once but two and three times running the streets in front of my house. Then I remembered THE VAN IS PARKED out front of the house and I know the City drivers hate things out front when they need do things like sweep or plow the street. I know they some times get so pissed, these drivers take great delight in piling as much snow as possible on said vehicle. Some time during the night the snow which had been promised during the day finally came and came with a semi-vengance.




No comments: