Friday, May 12, 2023

Feeling Friday

 


I didn't sleep well at all actually better than I thought because I sort of thought I'd been awake all night but I hadn't. I had trouble falling asleep, and I thought staying asleep but before I knew it was 6 AM and I was needing to get up. I think I had trouble with the sleeping part of the night because I had my chair guy coming over at 8 AM to eyeball the problem and to see what's possibly could be done. This was like a half hour before my home else person, Melissa was supposed to be here. Somehow I think I just over worried about the fact that I would be sleeping and missed the whole thing so I didn't sleep well. But that was a little issue.


Allen showed up pretty much at 8 AM as per our discussion under the problem and ascertained that the fix was to be a bolt are not that somehow it worked itself free and the poor little fender is being held on by just one other bolt but the problem was that he could not fix the issue here the chair would have to be taken in to the shop or can be hoisted up the real taken off and the bolt applied. I would have to call the shop and make arrangements. Fortunately, Melissa showed up about an hour later, yes that was very late. That's okay I had nothing to do today especially since my wheelchair is having issues. Most is incredible in her own little way when I explained to her the problem I was having she knelt down and adjusted the vendor and indicated that all I needed was some of that silver tape conduit tape? I'm not sure what is the content that every thing is fixed by. And sure enough in 5 minutes she had found my role of tape and fixed them vendor back into place. This should hold until I have to send my chair away for a day or 2 while it goes under repair. I did make any calls today so therefore I won't be till next week that I set anything up.


I hate to say but I kind of wasted the day doing puzzles at the table, doing my arm bike and at one time even going out and trying to read and what little heat was left of the day. They would have been a nice day had it not been for a pretty stiff wind that brought the temperature down just enough to make things uncomfortable. I should've gone to the market and picked up a few things but that can be done tomorrow after coffee over across the street. They should be warmer than today and next week looks like some very nice weather should be rolling in. Temperatures in the 80s with the possible promise of an afternoon or evening thunderstorm which I'm always up for. I'm thinking about engaging Melissa in a couple hours of apartment cleaning see what she can do. I think I wrote about the Merry Maids, a professional cleaning company. I stopped at their headquarters the other day – – I think I wrote about this already anyway $20 an hour versus $120 an hour's worth of trial will see what or how good she is. A little worried because she doesn't seem to clean up to will after our showers and toileting but will have to see even if she sweeps the floor's conclusions to the countertops that might be worth the effort at least until Gloria gets back if she ever does.…

No comments: