Monday, May 15, 2023

Summer Read

 




I have kind of been in shock all day. My home health person peeled off my “2nd skin” this morning, that film of tape I use on my butt to help me prevent pressure sores, something happened and some kind of wound developed and blood start dripping on the floor. I didn't think much of it at 1st. I figured it was just a pinprick type of thing that happens from time to time but later on I looked up the floor and it was quite a bit of blood for what were looking at. She put a wound dressing and more tape. I don't think the wound is been there and I think it was the taking the the tape of that damage the skin. A sort of spooked because my skin might be getting sold fragile that just little things like removing tape can cause such damage. Keep an eye out for a couple days that if I need to will go to the wound clinic. I'm not really any discomfort except for not really annoyed how severe wound might be. I'm a little stressed sitting on my butt as I've been all day. I have been living back as much as I could but be able to go out and enjoy the sunshine to. Going out and laid back in the sun to read been pretty decent. Reclining in the sun might be my method of RX for this particular medical emergency.


As I've indicated the rest of the day was pretty much laid back. It's weird because on days of my program shower I get done in the middle of the morning and then it's almost time to start my workout if I want to be finished by the end of marketplace in the afternoon which is basically 3:30 PM. My goal this week is to clean off the table I don't know if that's achievable but we should see. Melissa was good enough to actually sweep the floors this morning that really helps the looks of the apartment and elevates my spirits. Good friend of mine has turned me onto a person who might be able to do some home cleaning and I've talked to Melissa a little bit about the possibility. She does work for other folks in this property as far as apartment complex goes I may talk well of her. So I certainly have options. But got a be able to do stuff on my own as well. I've gotten to the point of realizing one of my major problems is reach. And a piling everything on something like a table to be within my reach then why don't you stuff gets pushed back to the other end of the table causing more and more clutter the same holds true for the countertops so I pull things forward and never really put things back so things pile up and clutter makes everything else look bad then when Melissa or Gloria spent a little time on organization of the mess it just looks 100% better when they're done even after just 20 or 30 minutes or the time it takes me to poop. That's kind of amazing.


I thought I had written about this already but Sunday on Amazon delivery box showed up in front of my door. It couldn't remember anything that ordered but that really doesn't mean anything I could order something who knows. Anyway, I eventually drove it into the apartment found my razor knife and extricated the contents which happen to be a brand-new book by Stephen King called Fairy Tale. It's a big book like over 600 pages so must the cost lot I know I would not order something like this new. There's no indicative evidence of work came from. Possibly a good friend Dennis or my sister Linda who sends her used Stephen King's (which are just once read) to me but that hasn't happened for some time now. But anyway I'm just delighted. I've got a get through a book I'm currently reading but that shouldn't take too long but this new King should take me all summer that would be fun. Anyway whoever sent this totally thank you. I really think it's got to be somebody who knows this blog will see pray for my sore but all the best…

No comments: