Wednesday, May 03, 2023

Wonky Wednesday

 


All that stress I was putting on wondering whether or not my caregiver to provide by service with a broken arm was alleviated if not complicated with further feelings of worry and stress for my caregiver. Seems like she was in an accident this weekend which totally destroyed her vehicle. I have not heard but I suppose she's okay – – hopefully she is. Luckily my other caregiver Melissa was available and was able to step in to provide services this morning and for the next 6 weeks or how long it's going to take. My poor caregiver just cannot seem to catch a break.


I'm struggling once again with my power chair and problems with the arm. In general this chairs been nothing but a headache of one sort or another. Fortunately the issues of been somewhat small number.really negative impact of my ability to get from point a to point B what to do so without physical stress has seemed to be constant. I made contact with my mechanic guy a least a left a message for them but as yet he is not gotten back with me. I don't know this but she can do immediately I really have to get some direction from the home office itself which always seems to be a real tooth puller. I don't know if I just need the plastic piece which keeps disintegrating or a whole new assembly or a different model of arm rest entirely. I just want something I can use the pull myself up to the sitting position which I have to do all day long. The other real issue is there is something wrong with the chair which is making me sit all twisted in my chair. I don't know if anything can be done particularly if it's the power chair problem or if it's my problem. I wouldn't be surprised if my body was beginning to contort out-of-control. However, I need to have the situation looked at so we can get some sort of definitive answer to where we might be able to steer a solution. As always, I just don't want to have to give up my chair to have this problem resolved. Either way I'm okay with whatever solution tends to be since I don't really have to be anywhere anytime usually. Of course unlike is comfortable ride as possible who wouldn't? It just may not be in the cards for me at this point in time. I just need to do the process to start solids again I have phone calls into my mechanic and tomorrow I guess I'll contact my person at the wheelchair shop itself Cameron to see what he says. I wish I wasn't becoming so negative that I doubt they'll being kind of solution .


Once again I sat outside in the sun the day leading back in my chair taking the weight off my butt justify my experience as positive exercise to alleviate pressure on the butt. Really I just want to take advantage of the warm weather since the weather is slated to end change drastically the next day or so. The temperature dropping significantly with strong possibilities of major precipitation which means more time inside and really that may not be so bad really still slow the melt of the dangerous snow…


No comments: