Monday, April 12, 2021

Nothing Doing


I'm such a wuss that the little chilly outside and so I've elected to stay inside all day long, in my little apartment not really doing a whole lot of anything except working out, washes dishes but that's about it. In true confession I did watch one movie off of prime Amazon and that's pretty much been my day-to-day. Oh, I did run up talked with Jennifer the building manager about issues of my apartment that need to be rectified that hardly counts as doing anything. I did make my bed does that count? I guess if this lifestyle didn't bother me I would bring it up but obviously I'm feeling guilty about not doing enough during my day and blaming it on paltry excuses like the weather.


So hopefully tomorrow will be a new day with opportunity to get out and do some stuff. The days not going to be much warmer than today may even be worse from the standpoint of possible clouds rolling in with associated weather i.e. rain and wind. I won't even be leaving the apartment to go to my assistant, Inc. meeting since we were told last week there not be a Meeting this week. What I am planning to do with my morning tomorrow is to wash clothes. I'm doing this new washing clothes twice a week paradigm to make sure I always have clean shorts to wear that I want to wear but more importantly that I'm not washing huge loads. I been trying is the past couple weeks really is kind of nice not having to deal the huge pile Clothes to fold once once I'm done with the washing and drying process. I wish I had more to write about but when you don't get out and do stuff you have nothing to write nothing experiential nothing to cause the thought process to be productive. So I will not waste your time any further today, close early and enjoy my evening

No comments: