Saturday, February 12, 2022

Sedate Saturday



I was really going to try to get out and enjoy the good weather report having around here of late, today but it just didn't happen. Today the excuse I am using is my butt feels tender, and it does. I also want to get my close washed for next week. I want to make sure I had my good shorts to where. I've got a number of appointments out in the community. I did not want to wait till Monday. So today washing the clothes than double drying takes time by the time I was finished with that project my butt still hurt and I just couldn't figure out a good enough reason to go out.


The high point of my morning was been called my daughter Bridget. I've not spoken with her in a long time so hearing her voice was like a true breath of fresh air. As great catching up with Bridget and Gabe. They've been quite affected by the Covid crisis when glad to hear they're doing so much better than I have been. Hopefully this spring we can see more of each other. The next High Point of my day was when I was watching for the (who knows how many) time Guardians Of The Galaxy volume 2 and there was a knock on the door and my friend from across the hall Billie had brought me a meat sandwich that you dip insome kind of Au Jus sauce, . I've never had it before that I can remember. My buddy Al Kimball used him all the time but I've never had one there from Arby's. It was a great meal probably way too many calories than I needed but certainly answered any questions of what I was to eat for food for the rest of the day. She says they are having a two-for-one deal and that she couldn't eat a full one herself. I'm sure she could of put it in the fridge and had it later on but appreciated her offering me first shot… If she did.


Tomorrow's to be another beautiful day. I suspect will be doing breakfast in the morning and then I'll hopefully figure out something to do in the weather the good weather tomorrow. The are couple of movies I would be interested to view and I have to go to the theater anyway to up date by credit card since the one I have on file is now useless. One of the many revolving purchases I make on the credit card. I've got most of them taken care there's a couple out there that still need to attend to.


The image I'm using for today is the knock I got in the door yesterday from UPS. I think I briefly talked about it yesterday. That was the “rush” order for birth certificate that will allow me to get my new Social Security card. I thought I was going to need it for the replacement of my ID which of course as you all know now was duck soup. All I really need to do is gone down the next day they would've it should be a new one, a replacement, which I guess is different than a new one. I'm still confused on the syntax but whatever. I now have a identification card and a certificate in soon my Social Security card and I wouldn't be surprised somewhere along the line someone's going turn up with my wallet as well as the ID packet that had the birth certificate and the Social Security card will have duplicates of everything perhaps that is best…


No comments: