Sunday, February 06, 2022

The Heartbreak of Chicken Bouillon




To me, one of the saddest things about moving, is having to get rid of all the things was acquired over the time you been at that property. Dianne is currently having to do that and it kind of breaks my heart. It's always the little things that seems to be so significant to me. The large in the great things go out the front door I guess is the small things that remain that you have to get rid of which causes me the greatest pain.


Today of course a Sunday which means it's time to go to breakfast with Mark Anthony and possibly Jasmine to be it was just Mark Anthony. Yesterday Mark Anthony and Kristy stop by the house to see what was going on and perhaps pick up a few things. Dianne gave Mark Anthony a number of items from the pantry/kitchen that she no longer is going to need. A lot of flavorings for water which I truly enjoy like lemonade, apple cider, you know those little packets to get the boxes that you mix with water? That's one way I can adjust more liquids. I have a hard time with just straight water. Anyway among some of the boxes of spices were three bottles of bouillon cubes to beef and one chicken. I love bouillon cubes or the idea of bouillon cubes I don't use a very much because of my lack of understanding but they really do make a difference in which a cooking. In the old days when for sure. A guy between the Frank Bono core lived with me in Nampa Idaho he often made a meal of fast rice and vegetables and usually a chicken. He is the MJ be instant brown rice. And I noticed Frank always a included 2 chicken bouillon cubes which really gave the rising great flavor much more intense than just the chicken he would add. I always mean to add the bouillon cubes that always forget until after I've added the rice or even after the rice is done. I plan to use these bouillon cubes over the next year think of Dianne each time I do. I appreciate the way Dianne always sort of keeps me in mind and gives refusal treats.


Dianne, Brooks and Nicole are in town for another two days trying to bring resolution to the house before turned over to whatever organization comes in and orchestrates the fast quick sale. I noticed that I've got the paperwork to sign for the quick claim deed which I need to do tomorrow sometime. I also need to really focus on getting my Utah identification card. I have found all the documentation I need which will allow me to validate myself once again to the department of motor vehicles who issues the ID cards. I still can't believe I did this whole problem by losing my wallet. Dianne also gave me a cute little bit of vacation package and wallet type thing that has a lanyard that I can wear around my neck and hopefully just hopefully will cut down on the probability of losing my identification packet again. I would like to believe that would be true but I know I will continue to lose these things because that's just who I am. Maybe I should make a duplicate set of everything so the next time I happens I'm just fall back to the backup since I am such a believer and backups.


When I sign the quitclaim deed that should finally take me off the contract and put the whole history of the Utahna house behind me like I said, breaks my heart…

No comments: