Tuesday, February 01, 2022

The Apollo



I'd be excited if this was a regular month you know the first day of the month and something new but even though it is the first day of the month and is the first day of February that also means tomorrow is the second day of February or February 2 or groundhogs day are my 71st birthday! I guess I should be thankful that is not my 72nd birthday and be happy it's just the first year of my 70s. However it was a busy day for me anyway because we did have and assist meetingspace which means a trip downtown in frigid weather with a bottom it's kind of tender these days that's a hold other issue I'm currently ignoring the problem. Yesterday Melissa, my Monday home health person take to be a pretty good and hopefully that'll work. We'll see. I'm halfway expecting to be out a lot this week just because Dianne's in town and my birthday be in tomorrow. Already Mark Anthony and I are going out to lunch and on Thursday Dianne and I and possibly Brooks who knows who else are considering having a midafternoon lunch/dinner at our old Mexican restaurant Morelia 'sspace a family favorite. So I'm going to be doing a lot of public transit and a lot of time sitting upright in my chair on my tender Butt.


I'm still getting used to the new staff, actually do not knew anymore within your couple years I guess, of assist Incorporated. It's just a new face to the organization a totally different face. It's a Mormon face on what used to be of pretty non-Mormon operation. I'm probably over emphasizing this but still serve interestingly different. Luckily I speak their language and I tend to blend in fairly well. I like the new guys like them a lot but just different but following the meeting which was relatively short I bolted and headed for my downtown fast food hamburger joint Apollo Burger. It's not that I like the Apollo that much assist pretty much my default restaurant for downtown Salt Lake seems like most the other fast food joints have evaporated. If I really want to range I could have gone to Hires but that's quite a ways away and I want to stay close to tracks so I could beat it home as soon as possible. I don't know why I should've known better but I ordered a junior Burger thinking it would be smaller but a junior Burger is the same as whatever the larger Burger is I can't remember what the difference except it's a little bit smaller but still I hamburger patty with a ton of corned beef on top it probably isn't healthy to eat but I ordered it and I endeavored to eat it. I basically called it my birthday lunch to myself so I even ordered the whole meal with fries and a drink and I never do that. It only stand to eat half of the sandwich impacted up and brought it home. I was going to have for dinner but then forgot. I was in the middle washing clothes so I just heated up the rice dish I made earlier in the week which I deeply enjoyed. Tomorrow or maybe some other time this week I will remember that I have that half of the sandwich and refrigerator and totally enjoy the other half of my birthday meal…


No comments: