Sunday, February 20, 2022

022222

 

Tom Holland all grown up… Kind of


Seriously have been waiting for this date all month not as much as I'm ready for the the 22nd since Groundhog Day, my birthday remember? That they there is nothing but zeros into in the numeric signature of the day. Today is a similar and that there just zeros and the 2 and then on the 22nd, day after tomorrow it will be all 2-S except of course for the initial zero for February or “02”. It's just a number thing which I think pretty interesting. I really haven't done the real research yet but I don't the disco happen again until we get into the next millennium and the first opportunity I think is going to be something like 00303 3003. That's a lot of zeros and over 1000 years away so that's what I've got for now. Obviously, I have not had much of an eventful day at the best I can do is talk about zeros. But the day is not been bad either. Fortunately it was called by both of my daughters today which is just too cool and had extended conversations with both. That is a fun day as my Bridget would say, a fun day Sunday and that might be what it's all about. If I had my 500 words written code be done now but it looks like I still have a while to go.

I actually made it to the movies today, following breakfast with my son and granddaughter at the little restaurant on the corner Dee's. I took a chance and went to a movie or hardly knew anything about except for Tom Holland (one of the Spiderman actors) was one of the leads in the film. Oddly, the Phils Genesis was a videogame. Which kind of worked out pretty good I don't think they really harped on the videogame part of it so much but it certainly seemed like a launch point for what could be a bunch of movies with Tom Holland is the key actor going on these adventures and finding treasure. It only makes sense in this time of sequels. The kind of where's the moviegoer out. I have not heard of a condition yet but I can certainly see something like moviegoers fatigue or M GF. You know going to the feature just because it's the next sequel in the series. (I don't know if that's worded right when I have I really cared about that?) And I have to admit for me the movie was entertaining even if I chose not to go with the drink and the popcorn. Like I said I went to this movie totally on the weight of the actor. I could watch the current Spiderman and a couple other films of the kind of interested in right now. But this particular movie was the first one today started around 10:45 AM. I was kind of proud of myself getting home from breakfast and turning right around and catch the bus up to the theaters. I almost thought about hanging around till one of the other features started with the day was looking more and more cloudy and threatening. Wasn't sure what the afternoon would bring selected the safest thing to do is head on home.


I think I'll be in the apartment all day tomorrow except for the possibility of meeting Bridget and family out in the community somewhere. Maybe just coffee or something the restaurant. It's a shame that a little coffee shop just south of my apartment complex will be closed tomorrow. The sky closes for Sunday's and all major holidays he is a definite wonder to me. But anyway it's nice to have something to look forward to…

No comments: