Tuesday, February 08, 2022

Temporary I D

 



Finally, I'm feeling a break in the probability storm I've been suffering through the last couple weeks. I don't know if it's over, the probability storm, but at least the probability storm is losing its intensity. At least I'm hoping so. We shall see, time will be the big factor. I've been feeling bad for the last two days because my irresponsibility or whatever for losing my wallet in the first place which started this whole thing, then losing my second replacement wallet but that was no big deal it was just merely cash. And then losing and finding my birth certificate and Social Security card which I definitely needed to replace my personal identification. Again, I wouldn't have minded so much the replacement process under the general time frames these things take by having to do this replacement under extremely compressed time issues that we needed to do because of the sale of the house and the fact that I was primary on the contract meeting my signature was totally important for the final disposition of the quit claim deed. Nothing could go forward until I was moved from a non-entity to an entity at least with the state of Utah with a card to show my validity.


I knew I had to do something today since Dianne was leaving very soon and the assist meeting was canceled, I found out later that Andrea's who leads the group has been exposed to Covid and is now in isolation so I don't know how long we will not have a meeting but today for sure. I really didn't do much this morning except folded close from yesterday's wash, get dressed and workout with the arm

bike and that's not necessarily true because I didn't pump my arm bike until later on in the afternoon after I came back from my road trip. I met with the social worker person, Rochelle. She's the new person we headed to our meeting where she helped me organize what documents I did have I do have and do a lot of phone calling the Social Security in the state of Idaho in order to get my new birth certificate sent with as much expediency as possible. That's what I did all morning. After a quick lunch I decided I would give it a shot just to see what happens so I gathered up all day documents Rochelle had organized and caught the bus out to Department of Motor Vehicles. It was a beautiful day temperatures were actually somewhat warm before and had a jacket but the sun was delicious to have on my face.


Essentially, I rolled and DMV they asked if I had the appointment I told him I did not danger to me to another person who is very helpful. I had to fill out a document on my cell phone it was pretty involved but was basically the regular questions of ID packets you know height, weight, color eyes, color hair the usual which I answered. Of all the questions I couldn't answered as I didn't know like the actual number on my lost ID picture. All of those black and thought I would talk to him when it was time to look at the other documents which I thought for sure would end up disqualifying me for today's quest. But before I knew it I was being directed this sit someplace while they took my image, then I was asked at the documentation I had filled out was all true and accurate which I said it was, then they had me sign the document and pay for my ID!?! I was done I had a temporary ID the didn't even look at my documentation that spent so much time putting together this is okay by me I was beside myself with joy now there is still time to get the quick claims finished and the house taken out of my name and put in the realtors. I was done. Of course it all look like America look like I had pulled a fast one all right figured out a way around the system – – maybe which I did but I will not take credit for it – – now, I must wait for my expedited birth certificate and then I'll start the challenge of replacing my Social Security card and then I would totally be back in the land of the identified…

No comments: