Friday, February 11, 2022

Friday night Movie

 



Talk about a bag full of chaos. I just finished watching the Eternals for the second time. This watching action may have been my third but I do know I saw that the Regal theaters couple of months ago. And I don't know if I was overwhelmed with the movie or that I was bored and put me to sleep but I swear watching the film again today was like watching for the first time. There were some things I remembered but overall it was like I had not seen the movie at all. And I think I'm going to have to watch the movie again to gather more information that I may have not gotten this time around but I did understand a little bit more about the concept of the Eternals and the celestials and other parts of the MCU is still trying to figure out. I still think the movies huge and is a lot to absorb for a small like mind as mine is.


I wonder if the Christians even let the kids go to such movies or even get close to the MCU. I've got a ex-sister-in-law was a real Bible thumper even to the point of living in the back heels of North Carolina. I think if she saw this film she would totally freak. Not be able to enjoy immensity of the thing at all. I'm sure a lot of Mormons and other regular Christian churches would also follow suit if they really sat down and pondered what the show meant. I mean you can't really support the storyline and leaders ergodic control of everything when you have these monsters coming in from other dimensions and godlike creatures that have been around since the beginning of the universe. Kind of interesting.


Another day I hardly did anything at all around the apartment except workout on my arm bike for my half an hour which will be over the 200 minutes I need for this week. It was a weird morning my home health person Gloria, who I love, didn't show up for 8:30 AM standing appointment. At 9:30 AM I was a little concerned and started texting and got nothing been around 10 o'clock I called the number the ring and ring till I got a recording. She definitely was not picking up which I thought was strange because Gloria had texted me the night before that she would see me in the morning. Of course my mind went to the darkest area could that she had gotten somehow killed by one of her people in her neighborhood over the night or she had been arrested for one thing or another or her vehicle was not working many of those had they been the case was sure she would've gotten a hold of me. Sadly, but somewhat comforting, she was just coming off at night binge of power drinking with a hell of a hangover in fact, her words not mine, she was still drunk and she really could have been for all I could tell. She was not necessarily stumbling or anything like that but there is definitely something going on. We had a good time needles to say, we always do, I think it was almost 11 o'clock by the time she left. I hope she doesn't get in trouble one where the other. Between Melissa and Gloria I've got great home health people I'd hate to lose either one of them. And I will do what I can with the limits to make sure they don't sabotage themselves and get fired or whatever. Hopefully not today anyway


Interesting, there is that aggressive knock on my door this afternoon, I yell “come in” no one comes in so I figure it's UPS or some other delivery service. By the time I got to the door and opened it the UPS man was just about to leave and he saw me and handed me the big envelope. Took me a minute to figure out what was and then I knew it was my birth certificate. I've got my ID now, I don't need to certificate like I did before. I will however follow through and get the backup Social Security card this time I'm going to really put them somewhere I can't lose them…

No comments: