Monday, February 07, 2022

What, Me Worry?! Sure

 



I'm just beside myself with angst and self loathing. Somehow, with nothing but good intentions and determination I took off this morning to sign a quit claim deed that would get the house out of my name so the sale could go through as we want it. Since I had no photo ID I took my recently found birth certificate and Social Security card. I was hoping this would act as a identification that I would need when I signed off on the deed. Then I wanted to head over to the Department of Motor Vehicles to get my proper ID card replaced which I needed those two items particularly for! Hopefully I could get the signature park taking care of early. Of course that never happened and only went worse and down from there!


Luckily the day was beautiful once sun came out the temperature section begin to warm as I took off I had to go up to about 600 W. and 5300 S. to find this place. I really thought I was going to the title companies the place I need to go to but in fact are going to the wrong building. But I caught the bus up to 5300 S. and bottle lunch at Apollo Berger and then got the bus east going up to 600 W. It's a long long story but I did find the building and found out it was the wrong place many the backtrack to get to the title company not far enough to where I was quite concerned. I was driving all over the area of my batteries are beginning to show some strain is one to make sure I still had enough juice to do what I need to do like go to the DMV. Long story short when I got to the title companyactually signed the quit claim deed and just as I thought I was done they asked for a photo ID so I went without my clear plastic sleeve where I had all my documentation and it was gone! I don't know how it could be gone but it's gone. Of course I did the whole search everything that I have and was not anywhere. I was hoping against hope that it was still in the table in the kitchen but when I got home of course it was not there. I knew it was in the red folder I just do it but I can't figure out where I lost it. I was carrying it on my lap actually in the folder in another folder so you keep an eye on it the entire time that's what baffles me how it could have disappeared like it did. Now I'm praying that perhaps I lost it on the bus some good soul will turn it in. I backtracked as best as I could. My older brother even came over and help me search actually walking the distance from my apartment complex to the bus stop to no avail. The house cannot be sold until the quit claim is done. I'm holding up everything. My irresponsibility is costing everybody and time and Dianne Brooks have to leave tomorrow or Tuesday and the house cannot be sold. And it will all be my fault.


Source back to space one. Were going to try to get my Social Security card done quickly it's been very quick birth certificate from state of Idaho and hopefully a Social Security card by tomorrow. I can't see this being done in time for the sale of the house but maybe this time for America listened to the time… Or am I?

No comments: