Monday, February 05, 2024

Rainy Monday



The day was overcast and cold according to my caregiver this morning when she came into take me to the toilet and do my business. I could not shower this morning because they had turned the hot water off for some absurd reason the hot water was off from 8:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. the last we talked, Melissa my caregiver and myself is that she would return this evening at some point and do the shower when the hot water comes back on. Now 721 p.m. I have not heard from her since this morning I assume she'll be here directly or whenever she gets done with her late client. I hope she does return I'm feeling a little unstable like to have another go at the toilet before the shower if it's possible. As I said the days are cold and overcast again as the atmospheric River continues to flow over head dumping all kinds of moisture out along its way. I am pretty much staying inside the apartment for right now just because it's easier and warmer and as I always say there's no reason for me to go out. Everything I have is here now I'm okay for the next couple of days.


I'm totally enjoying my oversized television screen. I'm getting to know the different options the screen of Fords as far as viewing capability goes. Still seems quite awkward but that's just because I'm in the new phase of learning everything is awkward and slower at that point. I did watch a couple hours of media today. I'm watching a couple of the old Marvel series I'm watching Loki right now which is fairly entertaining. I cooked this evening had already baked a potato and I really need to use the rest of the roast beef that I made last week. So tonight I cut off a lot of the fat ends of the roast and the roast itself about half of what was left minced up the meat as best as I could added half a red onion, garlics, fried potatoes, potato chips and cheese and fried them up for dinner saving half for tomorrow or whenever. It's one of my favorite meals, it's a clean up meal making quite a fragrant apartment for the time being. The potatoes are Never As Good as I'd like them to be like them to be like my mom used to be but that's impossible you got to have a mom for that. I don't remember if I hinted last night about doing my blog at the same time that the Jazz are playing basketball. The Jazz look like they're being caked like they're really losing so I lost interest came in at the blog when I came out the game was over. I was shocked the Jazz and come back in the last quarter and actually won the game buy a healthy margin like I said I was shocked and I could not believe it. Perhaps that's best if one person has to sacrifice for the team maybe my absence from the second half is what allowed the boys to clog together and win the game. We may have to put that in practice on tuesday, tomorrow, when their next game is scheduled. We shall see

No comments: