Wednesday, February 14, 2024

Wednesday's worry

 Have you ever experienced that feeling of how huge things feel in your mouth as you explore things with your tongue? Just like a tooth for example you play with it you would go around when it's loose and you move it back and forth continually and this is especially true when you're a kid, and eventually the tooth comes out it's just a little thing just very my mute but in your mouth it felt like it was huge like it was a boulder. I've had several of these experiences of the last couple of years and this morning again, I've had another, I've been eating a bag of Frito corn chips( one of my favorite snack foods) and all of a sudden I feel this Bolder wandering around my mouth. Instantly I search my teeth because I think I know what it is but I don't find any thing out of the ordinary just then. I isolate the boulder and push it onto my fingertip an examine the little thing. It really does look like a rock but I can't imagine how it would have gotten on the corn chip and I didn't notice it when I put the chip in my mouth. I kind of washed my mouth out and did a search again and there it was on the top row of teeth on the far right it's huge Cavern left by the removal of this Stone. Luckily I was feeling no pain. And it seems to me I've lost this feeling more than once over the years. The good doctor has been trying relentlessly to save this tooth for as long as possible cuz all my grinders this is the only one that remains in contact with the lower molar so I have something to grind with. I have noticed the past couple of months flossing this area that I seem to be hooked up on something and many times shreds the floss entirely. However it's caused no problems per se so I just continue on with the exercise Patty myself on the back for at least doing this on a regular basis and hopefully it's going to have some positive result. However, I'm beginning to think that the result is that I eventually pulled the filling out. So of course I immediately call the doctor's office but because it's close to the noon hour my calls not answered and I have to wait till after lunch and today is a renter Appreciation Day and the owner of the apartment complex is having lunch for all of them renters. Since there's no pain except for body my tongue and stuff on the jagged edges of the cavity I go to lunch and then contact the office on the other side.


I was kind of hoping they would say yeah come on over we'll work on this today, particularly since I live just across the street, but no they actually put me off and I ended up getting an appointment and March like the 5th of March which is like 3 weeks away. I'll let them know that I'd be willing to come over on a moment's notice time open up and 20 minutes later they called back and found me a place in the service line for the a week for this Friday. I hate to wait that long but since there's no pain involved I think I can get by it's just awkward and worries me a little..

No comments: