Saturday, February 03, 2024

Slow day

 A fairly uneventful day. The clouds are still gray and angry and cold though it's not as cold as I anticipated it was. I had coffee with Janet this morning as usual for our Saturday morning coffees. We gossip for the hour it seemed went pretty fast and then we came on home and went to our various ways. I spent the rest of the day playing with the new screen that I got for my birthday trying to figure it out. I don't know how it's set up really and I'm just having to feel my way around changing channels going from feature to the next trying to get it to where I can get to the channels that I want to when I want to. I watched a movie or two I pretty much just enjoyed the apartment. Jasmine and Jackson did such a great job sweeping and mopping up the floors last night at the cake and ice cream meeting that we had for my birthday before before he went down to the common room to have our treats. I sure appreciate what they do to the apartment when they're here. Like I said I really didn't do much of the rest of the day. I still Maybe want to get into the refrigerator in a little bit and chop up some cucumbers and tomatoes for my concoction to get me through tomorrow so I don't have to do any more work on Sunday then I need to. Hopefully I'll have more to write about tomorrow. I just didn't really do much today

No comments: