Sunday, February 11, 2024

Sober Sunday

It was a cold cold morning but clear well that's probably why it was cold I guess. Anyway, I was up super early for reasons I don't understand maybe it's because I didn't work out yesterday and my body wasn't as tired as it should have been but anyway I went to bed around 11:00 p.m. and woke up around 3:30 and sort of hung around the bed till 6:00 then got up got ready for breakfast. Jasmine had too much homework or seem to be stressed out with homework and such and so she elected not to come to breakfast today and it's always Mark and I and that was good we enjoyed each other's company and enjoyed the breakfast. He had a number of things he had to get going to so we met for about an hour and then went on our way. That was about it for me I really didn't do anything else today except sitting in front of the big screen watched a couple movies and enjoyed the effect of watching movies on this giant screen almost like having a home theater. I ended up watching the Super Bowl which was a major mistake I really don't like football that much but I felt some compelled to support the 49ers since they were a western team. They almost seem to win but in the end they lost they choked they went into overtime and it was a weird overtime just seems like so much artificial stress at least from the visitors point of view are the Watchers point of view.


I wore a pair of my shredded shorts today. A pair that's been born so much one of the legs fabric is shredding to the point where it's just basically a rag. I can usually get away with wearing it if I wear something else over it and that's what I did today I had on the hood that the kids gave me for Christmas. But I think I'm going to have to retire the shorts shortly I really like them however because they have an elastic waist on them so they stretch which allows me to button them up independently at least a lot easier than the fabric that does not stretch very much if it all. So I think I'm going to have to bite the bullet and order a couple pair in since I threw a pair of way last week if I throw these away I'm going to be really really short on shorts. I think I'm going to order them in this week and if they won't work I'm going to actually sit in the back I haven't really done it that much but I really need to do that so I'm not so intimidated as far as ordering clothes that I need to wear in since I don't have anyone else to order for me. Boy that sounds pathetic but Diane certainly did a good job on that. I would like to order in about seven new pair of shorts if I could find shorts that really fit me well. It's just a matter of doing it but that might be a good project for this spring so I'll have shorts to wear over the summer that are new.

No comments: